|1.0.1||6/9/2018||First Production Release.
- Redesign/Bug-fix of USB Interface.
- Fixed issues with provisioning while USB is connected.
- Overhauled the socket/server system, making the web interface significantly more stable.
- Fixed bug where failure on first attempt at server connection resulted in no delay before next attempt.
- Added milti-channel capability and added individual channel customization.
- Added support for IP address entry in server address.
- Added Api Key to user inputs for custom server.
- Fixed bug where being in edge trigger mode made EepromValuesInit() try to modify the RTC before the RTC had been created, causing a complete failure in init.
- Fixed bug where ThingSpeak setup wasn't saving the channel_id.
- Fixed problem with ADC frequently reading battery voltage.
- Added factory reset when holding WiFi and Setup buttons on startup.
- Fixed Adafruit updates appending a number to the end of single channels.
- Fixed send update button to work correctly when all channels are in trigger mode.
- Fixed problem with power consumption. Floating pin for button left over from hardware change was causing extra power consumption. ~60uA.
- Fixed EEPROM saving of channel setup.
- Fixed problem with web interface not changing between channels on 4 channel boards.
- Fixed problem sending trigger updates to thingspeak where values would not be logged due to duplicate timestamp with battery voltage.
- Fixed possible failure to send value of ADC on trigger channel in case of trigger update.
- Fixed bug where server type not being saved to EEPROM when setting up vegecloud as server.
Note: There is a workaround for units in the field: set up vegecloud, then save, then go to the settings page and push apply. This will save all values to EEPROM including the server type.
- Fixed bug where button interrupts were accidentally getting disabled when initializing sensor interrupts.
- Added in testing jig code.
- Fixed USB interface. Multiple problems with interactions and multiple bugs.
- Fixed bug where update could not be set more than 16 hours from now. Now allowed to set any time up to 40 years from now.
- Added readout on home page of the time until the next update.
- Put more checks on settings page to make sure settings are within range.
- Modified test sequence to correct for false negatives on voltage readings.
- Broadened the scope of acceptable battery reading voltages.
- Changed code optimization level to compensate for apparent compiler bug in debug level code optimization.