AquaPlumb High Temperature Sensor Wire Buy Now
High temperature sensor wire used with the AquaPlumb® water level sensor allows you to monitor liquid levels of hot fluids up to 200°C (392°F). The sensor wire insulation is made of FEP (Fluorinated Ethylene-Propylene), and the end is sealed with a 1/4-20 x 7/8" hex coupling nut, which can be bolted to the bottom of a container, or mounted to the end of a stick, or pipe. The inner conductor is 24 gauge wire.
The high temperature sensor wire for the AquaPlumb® comes in two lengths 1 meter, and 3 meter. Please note, that this sensor wire ONLY works with AquaPlumb water level control units.
Other Vegetronix Products of Interest
- AquaPlumb® Water Level Sensors
- VegeHub Garden Sensor WiFi Hub
- Replacement sensor wire for AquaPlumb® Water Level Sensors
- Soil Moisture Sensors
- Soil Moisture Meter
- Soil Moisture Sensor Relay Boards Boards
- Soil Temperature Sensors
- Voltage to Current Loop Translators
- SDI-12 Protocol Translators
- Data Loggers
- Extension Cable for AquaPlumb Sensors.
AquaPlumb® High Temperature Sensor wire with 3 meter length.
AquaPlumb® High Temperature Sensor Wire Pricing and Ordering Info
Contact us for volume pricing information.
|AquaPlumb® Sensor Wire|
|APLUMB-WIRE1-HT||1 Meter High Temperature Sensor Wire for AquaPlumb||$14.95||Buy Now|
|APLUMB-WIRE3-HT||3 Meter High Temperature Sensor Wire for AquaPlumb||$29.95||Buy Now|
Frequently Asked Questions - FAQ
- Can I use this sensor wire without a controller board.
- No, the controller board is where the magic happens.